Welcome to the website of the Mill Memorial Library.
“Open Our Door, Open a Book, Open Your Mind.”
We offer the following at our library:
- Over 30,000 Books
- Over 30 Magazine and Newspaper titles for adults and children
- Over 350 Audio Books
- Over 250 DVDs
- Book Shop with hard cover and paperback books for sale
- Free WiFi access
- Power Library with access to over 20 databases ranging in topics such as news, health, science, and literature.
- Eight computers with printing capabilities in Black and White
- Ability to request holds from the Luzerne County Library System’s collection of ten libraries
- Two Children’s Computers filled with with Fun and Educational Programs
- Black and White Copies and Fax capabilities
- Events for Adults and Children
- Friendly and Knowledgeable staff.
- and more!